Saturday, March 3, 2012

New Beginnings

Welcome to my new illustrator site! With Blogger, I hope to continue to promote my services for illustration and other-related projects for the years ahead.

My past work and new pieces will be posted up here soon. My web address for this site is simpler than my last one: http://jennymcmillen.blogspot.com.

For now until March 28, please view my work at http://www.illustratormcmillen.com/.

April 2, 2012:  As of now, my old website's address and content at (www.illustratormcmillen.com) are erased.  Kindly delete any old bookmarks regarding them to help avoid confusion.

2 comments:

  1. I hope you post your art in the future , enjoyed reading your concepts. Which you the best with your new blog and blogger land. Greetings from Australia.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Edward. I've taken your advice and have begun posting my new pieces up with any news. Some of them will lead to my other gallery sites, such as Elfwood and DeviantART. Have a look-see sometime.

      Delete